Wednesday 3 November 2010

Project Haseo : Undead

Sorry that I haven't posted for a while. I've either been busy due to college or studying in general. In other news.
I'LL BE SURE TO CHECK EVERY BLOG I HAVE FOLLOWED.

- Undead Nightmare -
Yeah. I finally got it. I can honestly say that it was the best £8 I have ever spent for DLC. I love how John Marston is so cool about the situation. I can't really explain why I think that because it's a massive spoiler. Though, I'm sure it would make anyone laugh when they play it.

- Fitness -
I've been walking a lot lately. It's surprising how nice walks are with good music. Thank god for a PSP with 8gb memory and Final Fantasy 7 if I ever need to take a long rest. I walked around 16 Miles today, not that bad. Pics shall be up around next week. I've heard a lot of stories about people being abused on the net about how they look, although I kind of one to show this for inspiration?

That's pretty much it, there's not much more I can say. The project is slowing down a little bit, though I am going to pick up the pace sooner or later. My name is becoming a lot more known in Red Dead Redemption. Although, I need to give mutliplayer a break soon enough, just so I can complete the story mode all over again. I've done it so many times that I've nearly remembered each damn line. Yet the intro of it still makes me laugh, "I'm a married man!" "Ain't we all!". God damn. Though, I need to get more trophies because after all, it isn't very impressive getting massacred by someone who hasn't even bothered to get the story mode trophies yet.

Sorry about the short update
This is Haseo, signing out.

3 comments: