Wednesday 27 October 2010

Project Haseo : Physical

- Red Dead Redemption -
I finally got to rank 50 today. My head is still ringing with Yeehaw and gunshot sounds. I swear, I never want to do that again. If I add up all the times I've passed into legend on my previous accounts? I'd of passed into legend around 7 times by now. It really isn't worth it, just wait for some sort of hack to come along. If I can somehow figure out how to upload a save file with my rank details so you can use it? I will. Though I doubt it's possible seeming that it's linked to their servers.

- Physical -
I decided to go all out today, I don't know how many calories I've taken in, though I am pretty sure it's below a thousand. I did the full circuit twice today. High Intensity Interval Training Star Jumps for 30 Minutes. with five minute breaks inbetween each 10 minute session. Afterwards, I decided to do as many crunches as I could until I thought I was going to faint. I felt very very light headed.

After that, I took a 10 minute break, I wasn't drenched in sweat though I was sweaty. I put on a vest and decided to run as far as I could up the stair well. I live in a 24 floor apartment, I made it to the 12th floor before I decided to run back down. I kept doing this till once again, I couldn't take it anymore.
This was pleasing. I threw myself into the shower and cooled off at the lowest temperature possible. I finally looked better, even if it was just after one pretty hard circuit.

About a month ago, I was 75 kilos, I checked this morning before working out, and I was 71, I don't know if this is good or not. Though considering last month I got hardly any excercise, I wonder how well I'll do this month. As soon as I'm down to about 7% Body Fat, I'll be happy. I've also found myself having a weird wanting for veiny forearms. I don't really know why, but I just like the look of them. Maybe because it looks manly? Who knows.

- Other -
I'm still watching .Hack, I really should get early nights instead of going to bed at 4am and waking up at 2pm. I guess that was a hinderance today, I have to work on that. It's nearly the end of October, I'm quite looking forward to Halloween. Seperate post on plans for Halloween is coming up!

I'm also considering uploading save files for certain games that I have on the PS3. Seeming that all I do at home now is watch anime, play games and as a new addition, excercise, it might be a good idea to upload save files. I mean for instance, how many of us have played PROTOTYPE then looked at the 53,541 infected kills, given it a shot and after 10 minutes, you think "FUCK THAT.", I know how you feel, so as I said. I am considering it.


This is Haseo, signing out.

1 comment:

  1. Red Dead Redemption is AWESOME! walked it through.

    soon there will be a nice addon, called RDD: Undead Nightmare, u should check i it out

    ReplyDelete