Sunday 24 October 2010

Project Haseo : Progress

- Red Dead Redemption
Well, I ranked from level 25 to 42 in the time span of around 10 hours. I have to say that that's quite an achievement. My accuracy is back up and my deaths are once again back down to a minimum. I still haven't got my mauser pistol sadly, it should come by the time I'm Level 50. I don't really intend on passing into legend, simply because I find it rather pointless for what I'm getting. Let's be honest, a couple of character skins and some bulls is hardly worth screaming about.

I decided to test my reborn skills and weapons on a couple of enemies in Free Roam. It seems that Red Dead hasn't changed in the slightest. I unloaded 20 shots into an enemy and yet he was still left standing. Much what the fucking followed. I've also decided to take a quick break from Red Dead grinding, simply because I cannot take the voices at the moment, I really cannot take Woody Swenson or Perry Rose screaming hell into my ear. It's torture.

- Other news -
Excercise is going fine, I feel much better now that I've got some. Excercise is truely a good medicine if you feel bad about yourself, even if you don't lose weight, it's still good to show some effort. The thing is, I would take progress pictures or videos, except I can't because there's no possible way I can upload stuff onto a PlayStation 3. I could do it at college, though I don't feel like showing the net admins half naked pictures of my body, I wouldn't trust them with that information as far as I could throw them.

It's getting colder here in the UK, and I have to say that I like it a lot. I'm not much of a sun or heat person, so I prefer the cold. Also, Halloween is coming up. That should be fun!

Sorry for no massive update, nothing has really happened lately apart from countless amounts of killing.

This is Haseo, signing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment